it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

Simple tips to add spice and passion to your relationship...

10.19.2010
You don't need a Hollywood romance writer to write scripts for you when you want to speak romantically to the woman you love and desire. All a man really needs is a lot of sincerity, creativity, and a bit of preparation, and he'll be more than ready to say the romantic things that his woman is yearning to hear.

Having romantic things to say to your woman is important to adding spice and passion to your relationship because it allows you to display your affection and appreciation in a creative and romantic way with your words. Most women are dying to hear their husbands, boyfriends, and significant others say more romantic things to them.

Here are a few sample phrases to get you started and well on your way to saying more romantic things to the woman you love. But remember to remain sincere as you try some of these out. Keep in mind also that your woman is unique, and she should be treated special, because in the long run this is what she wants from you rather than cheesy romantic lines.

1. "I don't need a reason for loving you. If I had a reason for loving you, then I'm afraid that I'd also have a reason for leaving you."

2. "You're my happy place." (with a playful smile while looking into her eyes)

3. "Forever isn't long enough to spend a life with you."

4. "You make me feel complete."

5. "I'm miss your touch, your skin. I just need you so bad."

6. "Shhh. Just kiss me." (say this when she's talking, demand it, but in a sexy and romantic way)

7. "You captivate me."

8. "You're all that I need."

9. "I love loving you. "

10. "I wish this night would last forever."

11. "I can't get enough of you."

12. "You're priceless."

13. "Come closer. Closer." (when she gets really close, kiss her forehead and tell her that you missed her like crazy)

14. "You're my inspiration."

15. "You're my favorite love song."

16. "Talk to me." (say this while holding her hands and lightly stroking it)

17. "I love you just the way you are."

18. "I love/adore the way you _____." (choose something unique and specific about your woman that you sincerely adore about her)[ezinearticle, 2010]

I hope the above phrases could help a cold man like yourself having more ideas of how to spice and add more love fire into your relationship. say these words, your women would sure excited and dying to be with you. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment