it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

my birthday message for my dearest husband...

9.21.2011
I thought life consisted of days, months and years.
but You taught me my life consisted of just moments and those are the moments that I spend with you.

I Thought air, food and water made me live.
But with you, i've learnt that love is what makes one survive. And I understood My Love for you makes me stay alive.

As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and my dear soul mate. You are a blessing from above - one that I do not take for granted. I thank you for all the things that you've done for me. Not only are you a wonderful husband, I believe you'll be a terrific father. I love you, Honey ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

Wish you a very happy birthday!!!

Love always,
Your wife, Socheata :-)

7 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Action speaks louder than words, Yes, that's fine most of the time. But expressing your birthday wishes for husband in words is a different story. Yuor husband would surely feel loved with this post. Happy birthday to him and thumbs up to you ;-)

  1. nice birthday wishis... godbless :)

  1. Frenie said...:

    I love it !! Your so sweet to greet your husband abirthday wishes in this way. You owe me, may both of you be bless always . Thanks for the inspiration :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    hai nice birthdayquotes masseges and good wishes and more greetings to you all,,http://www.birthdayquotestoyou.com/2016/04/blog-post_20.html

Post a Comment