it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

My beloved parents....

11.27.2009
"Happy birthday to you my lovely Cute Angel. I just would like to sing a birthday song to you... Because nothing to say at all only the word that MOM LOVE ANGEL than other in this world. You mean so much to me... And I am so proud of to be your mother. I am so proud of to have you as my beautiful daughter. Angel is the lovely cute baby from heaven and she is a very beautiful, smart baby who bring joy to our family, she is the one who keep our family warm, peaceful, and happiness... So happy Birthday to you baby... You must not know how much i love and care about you.. You can see the result and he way i treated you is very difference from other... Happy Birthday to you my beloved daughter.. You are the best in this world... No one else.. Lots of love from Mom... Sweet Kissssss... :->

here is the text message that my wonderful mother sent to me last night,just to say happy birthday to me. the text message popped up my phone at 1:59am, 27 November. She was the first person that say happy birthday to me, and of course the next person is my beloved daddy, he text me about 10mn after mum did. They are my beloved parents and i really love them with all my heart and respect them the most. Without them, without their warmth parental love, without the way they brought me up so good, i just dont'know where i might be today... but bcoz of them and bcoz of they are too good, too perfect in the name of parents, I will never disappointed them nor i to give up in my dream. My dream is their dream, and i will try all my hardest to pay back everything; though, the love they have toward me are just unmeasurable. But i will do the best i could for the sake of me born as their daughter. I love you so much, pa mak.

Thanks for everything and i will never let you down.... this is not a promise but a commitment :) i love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment