it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

Whom I cherish the most...

5.15.2009

Virac Sisocheata

I, Socheata, came from a poor family and I have been brought up by my beloved parents and grandma. My parents got married since my mum was 19; while, my dad was 21 years old and she gave birth to me just one year after they got married. With their empty hands, they have been trying real hard to build up new family with a better condition. My dad has to work far away from home and came to see us as much as he could. My grandma has to take a really big responsibility in taking care of me; while, my mum also has to work at two places simultaneously, just because she wanted to earn a lot of money to feed me and to send me to good school and to spent on other needs.

I was too young at that time, I've been sent to school since i was just three years old girl and I never knew how hard they tried and how many difficulties they had faced with in life; but until I came to the age of 10, I started to realize that my parents and grandma is the best person in my life, ever. They brought me up with a very warmth parental love, full of caress, and they always watch out for me just to make sure that I am doing great. I always feel safe to have them by my side. My parents never forced me to do anything either housework or other difficult things but study; though, we are poor. All they asked me to do is to try study hard, so most of my time was in class and rarely had time to hang around with friends, because they just afraid and worried that something bad would happen to me; unless, I had their company.

For the last six years, I was a freshman majoring in English Literature and that was the time that I think I am mature enough to understand things and at least I can figure out what is right and what is wrong. Being grown up as the first child in my family, I have committed to myself that I have to try all my hardest to make my parents proud of me, and to build up a prosperous family where my parents and grandma and my sisters can lives in a very good living condition and to reach these goals of mine, I will never step back but keep struggling no matter how many obstacles I have to face with.

Since I grew up, my parents have taught me to be a responsible person and learn to be flexible and dare to face with all problems in all circumstances. They taught me how to be a good person to myself and how to be a good person in other people’s eyes. And what I really love about my parents is how they treat me like a princess and I really respect how they never get fed up in giving me advice every times I’ve done something wrong.
Everyone who knows me always see me as I am the happiest girl on earth, I never sharing my problems and crying for help. I really love to live my life simply, I love to be myself, and I just love the way I are; with the sense of humor, enthusiasm, and abilities to work hard and make correct decision under pressure has attracted people to me since my school years.
I am now pursuing MBA majoring in General management with an intention to obtain valuable knowledge of how to lead, organized and supervise people, how to be diplomatic, and how to make people believe in me and success of a project under my supervision.

Through my ambition and thirst for achievements has brought me into a business field because of various opportunities opened by the free market economy and plus, the encouragement from my family.
I has obtained job with one of the leading Company that provides HR services, Great Alliances, starting from an internship then quickly was promoted to Recruitment Consultant and I, currently, has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
I think I am a sociable person, and most people did says I am a nature conversationalist and I also love to listen to educated people or business people talking about stuffs related to business and other relevance topics that can help improve my general knowledge about my area of expertise; in addition, “Great job, my daughter!” was the best compliment from my family. Hence, pursuing the admiring comment has taught me to reach for perfection, made me meticulous, accurate, result-oriented and hard-working and become who I am, now.

To me, my mum is the most fantastic woman. She is the only mum who dares to do everything for the happiness in family, she never afraid of risk-taking, she never frightened of difficulties; as long as, it can bring the prosperity for the family, she sure will not waste a minute to go for it.
I have learn a lot from my mum, “Never give up, reach for perfection and the output of a team is always greater than an output of an individual” were my greatest motivations in achieving any of my goals. What is more, I have learn that persistence, meticulousness, punctuality, and, of course, reliability and quality are very important for being successful in any business.

My dad is the only dad who dares to sacarify everything and even his lives just to protect us, the family that have been built with an empty hands, and he never hesitates to risk a things to keep us safe. And what is best about him is how he always finds various ways to talk to me and advise me and he will get bored in these at nowhere.

Last but not least, my mum will always be the role model in my heart, my dad will always be the hero in my soul and my grandma will always be the best elderly legendary in my life. And I can have today, because of them and through their sacrificed. So, the love and how I respect them is immeasurably and I am sure they can clearly understand how much I cherish and worshiped them.

I promised to myself that i will never ever let them disappointed in me.

4 comments:

  1. Tom said...:

    Socheata, you have worked very hard and in doing this, you have fullfilled the hopes of your parents. You have learned the lessons they have taught and that is, you must to work hard if you want to succeed. But more important is that success is only worthwhile if you have love in your heart and you most certainly do.
    Tom

  1. This is really kind of you, Tom. I really appreciate how you advise me so priceless. and i will try all my hardest and will never step back for my future as well as not to disappoint my parents and those who always support me.
    Love,
    Angel

  1. Janeth said...:

    Hey my lovely Angel,

    When I read your messages my tear was falling down.
    My heart if fully of peace and happiness. I am so lucky to have you as my cute daughter. I really understand that you have been trying so hardly in study and work to reach your goal, here is a gift for you " Luxus RX330" Hope you would love it. Love from Mom & Dad, good luck my lovely girl.... Kiss....drive carefullly ok.

  1. Mum, you know..there is nothing on earth could ever influence my heart and soul to forget how you treat me real great, and how wonderful you are to me and to our family. and mum, to me, your name, your beautiful looks, ur undeniable love that you have toward me, how you taking care of me and brought me up in such a prosperous family that full of love and encouragement, how you always watch out for me just to make sure i'm doing alrite, and especially how you are so respectful and worshipful are already build in my eyes, grow in my soul, grave in my heart and end at nowhere.
    I can find no words to express how much i love you and how much you mean to me, but all i know is I love you.
    I will never hesitate to pay you back with hard-work and success of mine.
    I love you mum, i love you dad, and i adore you grandmom. everyone of you is my sunshine and the strength to fill me at any times that i am weak. :)i love you.

Post a Comment