it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

My beloved mother...

11.22.2009
This letter is specially dedicated to my beloved mother, the only role model of my life. To me, she is always a sunshine, she lights up my courage, a smile will sure won't disappeared from my face as long as i know she is around. Having her near, i would never asks for more, no matter how hard my further steps would be, just knowing that by going thru those rocky path would able to give the best for my mum- i will never hesitate in facing the world and head-straight to reach the place.
Mum, having a mother like you has always been the greatest gift and biggest advantage anyone could ever make me feel.
It is because of the confidence and values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today. You know, mum... as the time grew up, you have shaping me into a person who I like and i am proud to be. Having you as my mother, to born and be brought up with such a warmth parental love, i've come to realize that by being who we are and believe in ourself and guts, sooner or later, i'll able to reach my destination and i always believes that i will once find where i really belongs to as a grown up woman.

Mum, i'd like to thank you in letting us believe that we could be whoever we wanted to be, do whatever we wanted to do, there were no limitations except our drive, confident, ambition and creativity.
Thanks for teaching me not to afraid to dream, thanks for showing me that life is always goes on. No one is perfect, but try to be the best we ever could be. Thanks, mummy..i love you so much.

Respectfully to the love you've installed in me, i am honor to tell the world how much you mean to my life, and how proud i am to be born as ur daughter.

We love you,mum :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment