it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

To my dad, you're a super hero...

2.15.2010
Daddy, you're a super hero to me and you are just like no other. So, on these valentine day, i'd like to dedicate the below poem to you. You're the best father, ever. I am so proud to be born as your daughter.

To my super hero, dad!...

I sit here and daydream of
my future and how it seems
I can picture my wedding day
my daddy walking me down the aisle
To meet my fate
I look over at him and see a single
Tear
he thinks he's losing his baby
His biggest fear
but I love him more than ever on this
Day
so I look at him and blow a kiss
His way

He has been there for every single
day of my life
He has been the provider through all
the struggle and strive
I would be lost if he hadn't shown me
the way
I don't know that I would have made it
from day to day
I am so very lucky for all he has
done
Out of all dads, he is the very best one.

I hope you would smile when you reading this poem, dad. I love you :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment