it's all about LOVE!


Quote of the Day by Great-Quotes.com

A thank you saying to my teacher...

12.13.2009

Dedication to Frank Felser - ACE diploma teacher lead:

I am one of the student in Public Speaking and Presentation class at ACE.For the last two years, I've completed 13 diploma courses while, this public speaking class is the last class for me. The result released and i got 84 for total score :) lolz... that's cool enough for me.

With no hesitation, i really enjoy studying this course, it's been a very challenging ones. Among the difficulties i have faced with, standing in front of public used to be a number one fear before i registered for this course... but , hahaa, public speaking is not what i am afraid of no more, due to going through and completed this course, i've learn alot from my wonderful teacher, Frank Felser, whose is very skillful and with over 20years experience of his career path as a professor and a teacher lead of ACE diploma courses. I am taught to be more confident and i am proud to be.

Last but not least, i dont'think that hundreds page are enough for me to thanks him and how amazing he is. So, I would like to express my gratitude to Frank, and I want to let you know that this is always been my great honor ever, to have chance joined in your class. Under your professional tutor; i am no more just a student sitting in a public speaking class but a mature ones who is ready to stand infront of hundreds of people with no shaking hands and dry lips and yet, Public Speaking is no more my number fear!

P.S: Wish you and your family all the best and have a very happy health family on this coming Christmas and New Year! God bless you...
Respectfully submitted,
Sisocheata Virac

0 comments:

Post a Comment